It’s Friday. I’ve done a lot of talking this week. I’ll leave it to the photos to tell the story. Here’s my week in a nutshell. Enjoy the photos and then go enjoy your weekend.
My name is Gareth Leonard, a Marketing Director turned Dream Chaser with a passion for slow, meaningful travel. My goal is to experience the world like a local to truly understand foreign communities through the people and culture that define them.
p.s. I am currently in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nightlife Guide for San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Rainforest Adventures in Puerto Rico
- A Puerto Rican Dance Party
- Travel Deeper – Guatemala
- Exploring Tikal Ruins in Guatemala
- How Locals Cool Off in Guatemala
- Life as a Kiva Fellow in Guatemala
- The Journey to Guatemala
- Travel Deeper – Bolivia
- La Feria de La Lectura in Sucre, Bolivia